5/15/2017

MNC stock catapulted following KPI reprimand


MNC stock fell down 50 points in todays closing trade following sanction of KPI indonesian broadcasting commission. All MNC channels which are RCTI, GLOBAL, MNC,INEWS are remimded by KPI to publish pro public news not for the sake of certain people or group only.

All these 4 tv channels are cognized to always releasing the interest of perindo party ads which is owned by MNC chairman harry tanoe soedibjo.

In today market capital stock, MNC fell down 2.48 percent to Rp 1.970 per share. The weakening of MNC share is in contrast of stock index price movement which closed higher 22 points.

KPI reprimanded MNC to follow guidelines and standards on broadcasting. If ever such violation,KPI will send revocation to ministry of communication for MNC group.

1 comment:

Suraj said...

Nice information on here, I would like to share with you all my experience trying to get a loan to expand my Clothing Business here in Malaysia. It was really hard on my business going down due to my little short time illness then when I got heal I needed a fund to set it up again for me to begin so I came across Mr Benjamin a loan consultant officer at Le_Meridian Funding Service He asked me of my business project and I told him i already owned One and i just needed loan of 200,000.00 USD he gave me form to fill and I did also he asked me of my Valid ID in few days They did the transfer and my loan was granted. I really want to appreciate there effort also try to get this to anyone looking for business loan or other financial issues to Contact Le_Meridian Funding Service On Email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com He also available on WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740.